Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wow this week is almost over...

Wow this week has went fast maybe because i have a party this weekend to get ready for. Well tomorrow Morgan goes for her screening then i will find out tomorrow night what teacher she will get. She is very excited.. Im so ready for her to go but then I'm not.. I will miss seeing her all day. i will not miss the fighting. Nathan isnt going to know what to do with himself without her.. I'm sure we will get use to it.. :D
So I am having a party for morgan Saturday.. She will be happy swimming all day.. Cake.. Im sue i will running around with my head cut off. that is just the way it goes for moms.
Ok i dont know what else to write.. Not been up to much sitting here playing with the kids.. Well i will try to write more next time.....

3 comments:

Amy said...

I SO know what you mean about the fighting!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

busy busy lady.....I hope morgan loves her teacher!

Amber said...

Korben can't wait for the party. I might leave Julianna here. I don't want to recall the easter egg hunt party again with her. That was no fun.