Monday, August 07, 2006

so with the summer coming to a end and school will be starting I am wondering what i did so wrong..Morgan has went to being so good to making me so mad..She how talks like a baby.. (Thanks to all the older kids in a baby faz.) So i feel teaching her how to talk right went out the window.. And she whinnes more then talks too.. which i cant stand. whinny kids drive me nutts.. and then mine doing it is driving me nutts...She says she cant for everything.. somethings is my fault and has to change. I always wiped for her when she went #2 so i knew it would be all off.. well know school is starting and she is afraid to wipe herself and she says she cant.. i know she can if she tried.. so i am making her and checking after...She says she cant and makes excuses when she doesnt want to do something like tonight she didnt want to brush her teeth her legs hurt but then she wanted to stand and talk to shannon for ever.. I Made her brush :D just stupid stuff like that..The main thing is My nephew Austin does all thos and i know she learned it all from him. he live 2 doors aways so they are always together and everything he does drives me nutts so that dont help at all.. I need some patience or pills i guess but i dont have insurance so i cant go to the dostors.. i sit back and think about it all and i dont want to be this way.. I am my mom all over again and i dont want to be.. I yell way to much.Nathan is mean and throws fits.. he falls on the floor he flings himself back in my arms.. I dont know what to do.. He is so different frm morgan when she was a baby.. Boys are harder they say well they are RIGHT... he bits, hits. mostly the kids but he has hit me i smack his hand and tell him no. that doesnt always work.. Any advice all you moms with boys??????Ok well thank you for listening to me vent. I dont feel a little better typing it out. Im sure i will go to bed crying still though... i am just having one of those nights.....OIk good night...Amy im sure that wasnt the update you were talking about :D

1 comment:

Amy said...

no advice, just have to have patience! i know, better said that done. boys are just rough!