
wow it has been a month already.. Time is just flying by. Havent been up to much these days. My parents came to visit. THey stayed the weekend. My aunt and uncle came down from Goergia. It was a really nice visit. We took family pics. they all turned out good.. i will post one..
I have been trying to christmas shop I just dont know what to buy Morgan.. nathan was easy he is about done.. I am so ready to decorate..lol. i love to decorate for christmas and i have been fighting myself to keep the stuff away but i might give in this weekend....
3 comments:
What a great picture!! :)
That picture is great! I might bite the bullet and decorate this weekend as well. Since we won't be here for the weekend after Thanksgiving, I want to have some decorations up when we get home.
Love the photo!!!
Post a Comment