Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So Here I Go....





I am so bad at this i live such a boring life. Friday we staryed home and watched tv together some what. Saturday we went to the Zoo. It was fun.. Shannon did good. he dont like to be in crowds and gets mad and has to smoke. welli didnt know the zoo was a smoke free place. he was mad at first. he just had to go out the gates to smoke. he only smoked once also. that is awesome for him. we got there at 10:30 and left at about 3. All the animals were out and the monkeys were up and loud.. we watched them for a while. We had a great day as a family.. you just dont know how exciting that was for me. My DH dont go anywhere with us. makes me sad for my kids.
We had a BBQ it was yummy.
Sunday I went to the store wit Mickey to get halloween costumes.. nathan is going to be Robin and morgan is going to be a 50's girl. i am making morgan and brittany(my niece) matching poodle skirts.. they are going to look so cute.. we were out all day to all different stores. kids just cant make up there minds.. The greatest thing happen The bosses bought my sister in law a car. They have to pay back with there taxes.. We ( me and mickey) dont have to taxi them around ANYMORE... we have been doing that since JUNE. That is the highlight of my week...
Monday.. i was so happy it was finally here. the kids went back to school... Mickey didnt go to work so we went grocery shopping. Went over to mickeys for dinner. It is so great she lives so close.. Just a short walk home.
Tuesday came and went so fast. i did get a nap in though. :) I tried to start the kids costumes but the felt is so screwed up. part of itr is super thick and the other end is thin.. i have to bring it back and get a new piece..
well that is all for this week i doubt i will get more exciting stuff to write about :D thanks for reading...

2 comments:

Angie Morris said...

I think you have a very exciting life!!! Better than mine just waiting for people to blog so I'm not bored :)

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I'm so glad you were able to go the zoo as a family! I can't wai to take the kids when I get outta here! Cute pics too!